Friday 18 October 2013

Wedding Invite / Stationary Designs



I am excited to finally be able to share with you something that I have been working on over the past month. I decided to venture into designing wedding invitations and stationary, after a customer was looking for some Evening Invites where she wanted to have my Lilac Bloom design featured on. Here is a sample of what I put together which was Day/Evening invites with Rsvp's and Information Cards, as well as other day stationary for her such as place cards, table names - all named after different place in the Lake District. More photographs will follow...

I enjoyed working on this so much and loved being a part of designing items for a brides big day and making sure it was all perfect and beautiful. This is a design service I am now offering - for Invites and Wedding Stationary. I am in the process of developing designs ready for it at the moment. So if anybody is interested or would like to see more of what I have done, or have any ideas please do get in touch, I would love to work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment