Thursday 19 April 2012

British Craft Trade Fair












I had a brilliant few days, exhibiting as a Newcomer at the British Craft Trade Fair in Harrogate. It was such a great experience to be able to meet other talented artists and designers and see such a high standard of work. I met some lovely people on the stands near me, 'Maneggi, Anna Wright and Mcdonough and Davies' check them out. This was my first ever show and trade fair which went really well, was great meeting buyers. I learnt so much and I gained some potential stockists and contacts, as well as receiving some positive feedback, so all really exciting. More updates to follow. 

2 comments:

  1. Your scarves are perfection! I am in love with the colours and florals. Are they available to buy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, thank you, they are available to buy. I am in the process of getting them online.

      Delete